Search results

1. wackydac

Stripper on tile

I have porcelian tile.Zep Industrial Floor Stripper was applied to the tile and left for two hours to remove a silocone gloss sealer.What damage could be done to tile and grout by this process.The container said not for use on natural stone.It also said leave on for eight to twelve minutes.
  2. wackydac

Tile cleaning disaster

I had a cleaning service clean and strip my 500 sq.' of porcelian tile.They were in my house for ten hours in a two day peroid.Well they stripped everything except my pants.Furniture walls you name it they got stripper over everything.My question is they used Zep industrial floor stripper on my...
  3. wackydac

mixet shower control valve jammed

what could make my mixet shower temperture control valve jam? I cannot turn it in any direction its stuck in the middle.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks