Search results

1. Starwarsith88

Toto Drake GMAX Fill Valve Hissing

Alright, also, I hear that the TOTO (Korky) TSU99A is the OEM fill valve like the stock TOTO.
  2. Starwarsith88

Toto Drake GMAX Fill Valve Hissing

Recently the TOTO Drake in my house in the basement has an OEM TOTO GMAX (Korky) fill valve. And when it is filling the fill valve will go on an off when filling, and after finished filling, the fill valve sometimes makes a hissing sound, I was thinking maybe to replace the seal but is this a...
  3. Starwarsith88

Is Eco Drake (CST744EG01) same as older Drake I (CST744SG)?

Yes sir! The TOTO Eco Drake and the Drake are actually the same thing, The Eco Drake is 1.28 Gallon Per Flush toilet while the TOTO Drake regular is 1.6 Gallons per flush and uses the GMAX flushing system. I strongly recommend the Eco Drake as it is very similar and using a Korky fill valve...
  4. Starwarsith88

Limited Money, Water and Time for a Toilet Please

Well ProfStudent, it really depends actually! The 2 toilets I recommend are the Kohler Cimarron and TOTO Drake. They are both great toilets but I do not recommend buying from a big box home improvement store. Always stick to the plumbing stores where there is likely to be a better product for...
  5. Starwarsith88

How to remove TOTO Ultramax flapper. THU096

I wonder where the person dug that hunter fill valve out of!
  6. Starwarsith88

TOTO fill valve

Does the new TOTO TSU99A fill as quickly as the original TOTO Gmax fill valves do? I have seen a few websites that say for mercer toilet but what is the difference if they are all gmax?
  7. Starwarsith88

TOTO fill valve

Looks very interesting. How faster can these fill compared to a 528 MP?
  8. Starwarsith88

TOTO fill valve

I do not think the 528T is a real TOTO valve. It doesnt sound like one and it fills no where near as fast as the real TOTO valve.
  9. Starwarsith88

TOTO fill valve

If you want a genuine TOTO Fill valve, I recommend go to https://www.totostore.us.com/Default.aspx that is a website owned by TOTO that sells genuine TOTO parts. Best website to go and the 528 MP sucks. It's loud and it doesn't fill as quickly as the real TOTO fill valves. We installed the...
  10. Starwarsith88

Need Help Please! Trying to locate a Case #5160 ballcock (aka #41 Blue Label)

Well, if you want the same fill valve, you are going to be spending 237 bucks on Chicago Faucet Shoppe. And if you wouldn't pay that, I recommend a Wolverine Brass Ballcock from LockePlumbing.com.
  11. Starwarsith88

Kohler Kingston vs Zurn Wall Mount vs TOTO Wall Mount vs American Standard Afwall

I knew you were going to say the kingston! I really like the new kingstons as well! I really liked the crane placidus because it had the old style afwall flush style... But stupid american standard ruined it and discontinued it.
  12. Starwarsith88

Loud bang from toilet

must be a crane radcliffe if it's from 1990. I like those toilets...
  13. Starwarsith88

Loud bang from toilet

I'm thinking POSSIBLY a fill valve failure, was that fill valve old in that toilet??
  14. Starwarsith88

New Delta Prelude Toilets at Home Depot

Also the cimarron is comfort height and round.
  15. Starwarsith88

Actually, my grandparents have a kohler cimarron class 5 and we love it! It flushes great!!! And the cimarrons from 2011+ were made better to wash the bowl. Also, the cadet 3 is ok but the quality control is horrible. Both TOTO and Kohler are good.
  16. Starwarsith88

How's about you should have stuck with the Kohler or the TOTO in the first place. At least they use basic toilet tank repair parts instead of this Chinese delta junk. I prefer Kohler or TOTO but I have never seen a Delta toilet in action as I am usually using a TOTO which is in my house. But...
  17. Starwarsith88

Loud bang from toilet

The water pressure might be high. Also, what toilets are you looking for to replace this toilet from 1990?
  18. Starwarsith88

Kohler Kingston vs Zurn Wall Mount vs TOTO Wall Mount vs American Standard Afwall

Post your opinion down below. If you know another one you like or prefer, list it down below. My favorite is the Crane Placidus from 2003 and above but unfortunately they don't make that one anymore. Anyways this is for WALL MOUNT TOILETS ONLY!
  19. Starwarsith88

Help with 11" rough in - which toilet?

You might be able to install a 10 or 12 rough inch toilet in your space. Also, if you need a comfort height with a round front, I recommend the Kohler Cimarron Class 5. I know people say the bowl wash sucks but it has improved and is MUCH better now. My grandparents have one and no problem. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks