Search results

1. jphillips_3

Brand new AS Champion 4 - need to hold down lever to flush...even then not powerful

In this video you can't see if the handle is being held down. That IS what my flushes like IF I hold the handle down.... however if we just push the handle and release.... there is NO WAY it would flush like that!! Nothing solid goes down if you push and release. Usually not even all the...
  2. jphillips_3

Brand new AS Champion 4 - need to hold down lever to flush...even then not powerful

It seems that the flapper is not staying up long enough -- at least that is part of the issue. I read reviews stating they hear a loud flush and a thump when flapper goes back down. I don't hear any of that. I realize that it won't use all the water in the tank. But, upon just hit and...
  3. jphillips_3

Sorry - originally post should say that tightening the chain did NOT resolve the problem
  4. jphillips_3

We purchased a brand new AS Champion 4 toilet (date on inside of tank does say 2011 even though it was bought summer 2013). Plumber installed it. This was a replacement of a 12 year old toilet during a remodel... the old toilet functioned fine. We just figured since a plumber had to remove...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks