Search results

1. J

OK, what is it?

Thanks Mark. I never would have even looked at it if my washing machine wasn't suddenly leaving the clothes sopping wet. It spins well and there is no evidence of water left in the tub, so I thought maybe I had some problem with the drain....the washer itself has a self-cleaning lint trap...
  2. J

OK, what is it?

Thanks. can you tell me what is improper about it? Can I trouble you for advice as to what I should replace it with? A standard drain trap?
  3. J

OK, what is it?

Here's the thing (pic attached). 1.5" pipe on the right is clothes washer drain. What is it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! John
  4. J

Strange PVC cylinder on washer drain

Thanks Thanks. I'll take a pic later and post it. I really appreciate your response.
  5. J

Strange PVC cylinder on washer drain

Hi, I've been a fan of this forum for a long time and have gotten great advice via lurking in the past. This time, though, my web skills are stymied. I'm having issues with my washer, lousy spin cycles. Machine has auto lint cleaner, so no internal filter to worry about. Seems to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks