Search results

1. fiberfling

Thoroughly boggled

I ordered the Nexus today. Hubby liked the idea of a taller pot with the water supply 4 inches left of center. On now to the quarter round shower.
  2. fiberfling

Thoroughly boggled

For both of them?
  3. fiberfling

Thoroughly boggled

Oh, boy, I found the Nexus. Aquia vs. Nexus now. We have a clogging problem and I can't help but wonder if one is better than the other for such things. Since the house is soooo old I wonder somethimes if the flow from the toilet to the Septic is too flat horizontally. Also which is taller...
  4. fiberfling

Thoroughly boggled

Thank you for the quick responses. Looks like the Aquia will probably be the one.
  5. fiberfling

To Clean or Not to Clean sand out of well

Don't bet on it. Well drillers are notorious for Drilling a new hole. First they refuse to go down the old hole, saying they don't want to break a bit, Then when you have a new 150 feet they want to go further saying it would be better. The end results are usually in the tune of many several...
  6. fiberfling

Thoroughly boggled

Okay, I want a Toto, , I'm pretty sure. We are re-doing the bathroom and I like the way the Aquia looks but I also like the Cyclonic flush of a Vespin. (need a good flush for large droppings) Here is our problem(s) Our bathroom is a Very small Farmhouse bathroom. The place was built in the early...
  7. fiberfling

Well runs out of water i think?

You didn't say what kind of pump you had. Our well is shallow also and we use a jet pump not a submersible. That should be a given and might be your problem. We can only run the water constantly, (say watering a garden for about 45 minutes) before it stresses the well out and needs to recoup...
  8. fiberfling

Deep Well Single Pipe Packer - Jet Pump Priming Question

We had the same problem a few years back. Had a s pare submersible but eventually had to replace the foot valve. The old one leaked. That'll do it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks