Search results

1. Bxpate

Deep Well Single Pipe Packer - Jet Pump Priming Question

Texas Wellman, I think I'm on the opposite side of of Houston as where you are, will PM you about that.. If this was a twin pipe jet assembly I would think both lines should hold water equally. Since this is a single pipe packer, with the 1 1/4'' pipe as the suction pipe and the annular space...
  2. Bxpate

Hi just checking about my foot valve question above. Trying to avoid pulling up the whole packer assembly if I can. Think the $1000 pump was bought for nothing but a huge paper weight.
  3. Bxpate

Thanks Texas Wellman and you are correct, the three WW companies I talk to when the motor on my pump went bad would not even touch it, so I replaced the pump myself. Not really knowing much about a packer system, but if the foot valve was bad, then shouldnt the water level in the suction...
  4. Bxpate

Correct, galv. well and the pump is a goulds 2 HP vertical jet pump.
  5. Bxpate

Hello all, thanks in advance for any help. My Jet pump motor burned up so I bought a new pump/motor package. Put it all back together and now can't get it to prime. I think something might be wrong with the jet assembly down in the well. With the pump off I can fill the suction line and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks