Search results

1. AlexanderNY

HIgh Effiency Condesing Boilers: Experienced Installer in Westchester NY?

Getting really tired talking to (well meaning) plumbers that have not enough knowledge or experience installing High Efficiency Condensing Boilers. Typically that want to install something that is way to big for my application. Can anybody recommend somebody in Westchester NY that has...
  2. AlexanderNY

Is a TriangleTube Prestige Trimax Excellence PTE 110 the right one of the job?

Situation: 1800Sf, 1920 2 story Colonial house located in Westchester NY, insulated attic (R20), new windows. 3 heating zones, the largest zone uses cast iron radiators, the two smaller zones are using the fine tube baseboards. Current heating: 25 year old oil burner. I am interested...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks