Search results

1. Jeremy Kern CWS I

water softener advice

Gary just because it's not your idea doesn't mean it's wrong. The best way to resolve any problem is to have a large amount of ideas and then narrow them down to the most feasible. Plus I don't give out advice that I wouldn't apply to my own home.
  2. Jeremy Kern CWS I

Can I drain my softener into a nearby bathtub?

Tom your right that it might be a little more than he wants to take on but it would be the proper way to do the job shy of hammering the floor out and running the appropriate drain nearer to the softener. Plus if he ever chose to sell his home something would have to be done prior to sell...
  3. Jeremy Kern CWS I

Can I drain my softener into a nearby bathtub?

The little drain you are speaking of. Are you sure that's not the condensate drain off of your heating/air system? If so you can not drain into that. A bathtub could not be used not only due to the fact that even if salt residue was washed some what away the minerals that you are trying to get...
  4. Jeremy Kern CWS I

water softener advice

Wow I haven't been on this forum in years and it seems like yesterday I had this very same debate with Gary. Funny how some things never change. Rockman for a DIY'er you have done pretty good. Ditto's accurate on this post a 7000 should preform good for your needs. I sell mostly Clack products...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks