Search results

1. plumbingnewguy

Is this normal behavior? - Hot Water Tank Pressure Release Valve

I have a 2 year old Rheem Professional Guardian Pro (40 gallon size) - I decided to turn the temperature down on the hot water tank (It was on Setting B - Setting C is "Very Hot and I'm putting to set it to Setting A or the setting before) last night. This afternoon, I had to grab something...
  2. plumbingnewguy

Bang/pop noise in drains after dark

Every night after my wife takes a shower, what I believe to be our PVC drain will make a quick banging-type noise every half hour to an hour over the course of a couple hours. I will hear it very occasionally in the morning too. It's just a quick bang that lasts less than a second. This only...
  3. plumbingnewguy

Not sure if Polybutylene - Help?

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is best posed for this forum, or for Plumbing Code Canada...please move if need be :) My condo here was built here in Vancouver in mid-1996, and one of those dreaded things you always have to worry about is Poly B plumbing, which I've become a bit more aware...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks