Search results

1. jlstover2013

Moving tub drain 2 inches!

I'm looking into buying a new tub, maybe keeping the old. Currently our tub is 30" and I've found a great tub but its 32". How difficult would it be to move a tub/shower drain 2 inches? The bathroom is on the second floor so its not in concrete but not sure on how expensive it would be to move...
  2. jlstover2013

Kohler Tub Refinish or Replace?!

Currently we have a Kohler Villager bathtub. Its still in newer, in good condition, no rust, but the shiny finish is starting to wear. We are re-tiling and I'm just wondering if I should replace it or refinish it. My biggest fear is to put the new tile in and the tub sticks out. I'll attach some...
  3. jlstover2013

Ikea Plumbing.....?

What fittings will I need to connect to standard? If its to big of a hassle I would rather just get a different sink. Plus most plumbers around my area have no clue and don't want to do it.
  4. jlstover2013

Ikea Plumbing.....?

Thankyou for your help! I think I will go ahead and purchase it!!!! :)
  5. jlstover2013

Ikea Plumbing.....?

I've found this forum while researching about bathroom plumbing and such. I'm renovating our master bath and first thing that has to go is our vanity! Long story short I've found a vanity from ikea, that would actually fit. I almost purchased it and then I saw how the plumbing was and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks