Search results

1. K

Home irrigation pump start relay intermittent shut off issues

My system is lake fed and runs about 50psi. where would I get a thermal cutoff. I looked around the internet and didn't see anything.
  2. K

Want to add to existing Zones

I have a 80,000 sq lawn with with existing zones. It has been there for a while and I bought the house 5 years ago. I notice the head locations in the zones do not cover the lawn as I get brown spots during extended dry and hot times. Additionally there are some areas (separate areas of the...
  3. K

Rainbird SST900i won't work properly.

Hi mrmsharris... I also have a rainbird sst900i and have problems with zone 1 and zone 5. What I found was those two zones are in a separate part of the lawn (almost 2 acres). I dug up the valves and cut the old connections, cleaned the wire and reconnected. I then went to the other zones...
  4. K

Home irrigation pump start relay intermittent shut off issues

I have a AEG SH07 pump start relay for my irrigation system. The rainbird SST -900i controller was having some problems with a zone wiring issue. I have since fixed that but at times the pump will run without any zones running. The pump is 2hp and I don't want to ruin the pump or impeller...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks