Search results

1. derekb

Question on tub diverter

HA! I think it's $4 online
  2. derekb

Question on tub diverter

The diverter is currently a push button but we want it to be a pull-up off the spout. Sounds like we have to replace the spout and use the renovation kit if we find out the valve will actually work. Thank you for letting me know about that as i had no idea! There's already a hole in the...
  3. derekb

Question on tub diverter

I'm working on redoing a bathroom that was built in the late 80's and it has the old-school diverter style. I can't find any of these even at my local stores in brushed nickel. Figure we're opening the wall anyway to change out the valve for the Delta rough-in kit so do I need to change...
  4. derekb

Slow shower drip - need ideas

All done and seems it was the cartridge.....guess if it does it again i'll have someone out to check it but for now it seems to be it. thanks for your help!
  5. derekb

trial #2 well i tested everything over lunch and no matter how long i leave it running it continues to drip so the water isn't limited. i'll change out the cartridge after work this evening and let you know if it corrects the issue. let's hope it does because otherwise - there's a licensed...
  6. derekb

additional details So it turns out that i did some additional tests and it drips no matter where in the house the water is on - upstairs or down. that sound like something more serious than a cartridge leak?
  7. derekb

My shower head just started dripping (shower only - no tub) and I'm thinking it's probably the cartridge needing to be replaced. It's a Delta but I can't recall if it's a 13 or 14 series. When the shower is off and water is turned on at the sink in the same bathroom or the washer is turned on...
  8. derekb

No clue why this is leaking

It's 1 1/2 all the way through. I was just replacing what was already there with new stuff and trying to make it work. I don't do much plumbing by any stretch so would love your alls recommendations. I bought 1 1/4 traps tonight with a flex spout but don't really love the idea of using that...
  9. derekb

That was my next plan if this wasn't easily fixable. looks like another trip to a big box store! thanks for the help!
  10. derekb

new picture - shows the leak Sorry but i thought my first attempt at this saved but clearly not. here is the picture showing the leak.
  11. derekb

Hi everyone. we did a full gut of our existing bathroom and as I've done with other reno's, cut the existing plumbing off and replaced it completely. I've never had an issue like this that i couldn't figure out. When we water tested it i had no leak. Now both sinks are leaking (very slowly)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks