Search results

1. joe979xx

How do I move plumbing exhaust vent?

See the attached file. I'm installing new kitchen cabinets that extend to the ceiling. Right now the plumbing exhaust vent goes through where there was a wall above the old cabinets. From there it runs into the attic and along the attic floor and up to the roof. Not that it matters, I think...
  2. joe979xx

How do I remove center tube from Delta faucet?

See photo. Do I unclip it the white part to get tube off? Thanks in advance! Also, Big Thanks to Terry Love! I've used this forum over the years and find it very helpful! Best, Joe in Staten Island
  3. joe979xx

Need Help Identifying a Faucet

It's leaking from both Hot and Cold. I think it needs new cartridges. See the photo. Click it for a larger picture. Thanks in advance! --Joe
  4. joe979xx

Water comes out of Delta Monitor tub spout when using showerhead?

When we pulled the lever on top of the Delta Monitor tub spout to use the Delta shower head, too much water still comes out of the faucet. How can I fix or what parts do I need? Thanks in advance. This is a great forum, which has helped me help friends and myself many times. --Joe
  5. joe979xx

MOEN 1224, Can anyone identify this vanity faucet cartridge?

The sink says Kohler, but the faucet has no name. The faucet seems to be pretty old. Maybe I can still get parts though because the hot water leaks. I upload some photos. Thanks, Joe
  6. joe979xx

Can anyone identify this Shower Cartridge?

There is no name on the shower faucet. I uploaded two photos. Thanks! Joe
  7. joe979xx

How do I take apart shower handle?

Need help identifying shower handle? Is this a Huntington Brass Shower faucet? I emailed them and they aren't sure and have to get back to me.... I need to replace the leaky valve cartridge. I think the Huntington Brass part number is: HUN7006. I saw it in this forum post...
  8. joe979xx

Any idea where I can find this stem?

See the attached photo. The stem is about two inches long. It's part of a bathroom faucet. There is no name on the faucet. The local suppliers had ones that were close but none that were exact. All the faucets in the bathroom look to be a similar make. They have UPC stamped on them, although...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks