Search results

1. dsgt

DXV Fitzgerald toilet and pedestal sink

I am installing a DXV Fitzgerald toilet in a small powder room. Can I successfully put a DXV Fitzgerald 24" sink basin on a Porcher Lutezia pedestal? The DXV pedestal is too tall. If that won't work, does anyone know how similar (or not) the color of DXV is to Porcher? The sink will be next to...
  2. dsgt

Porcher Archive one-piece performance

Does anyone know how Porcher Archive performs compared to Kohler Memoirs one-piece?
  3. dsgt

3 handle tub/shower rebuild

I just had a three handle tub/shower rebuilt using Price Pfister rebuild kit and the outcome is aesthetically unfortunate. The hub of the faucet handle is about an inch shorter than the sleeve and 1/2 inch larger in diameter. Apparently there are no parts that will allow the hub to fit flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks