Search results

1. williaty

Can I Rework My Well Pump/pressure Tank System Now That I Don't Need It For House Water?

When we bought this house, it had a single well, pump, and pressure tank serving both the geothermal HVAC and the domestic water. The county laid water mains just before we moved in 3 years ago and we finally hooked up to city water this week. When doing research on the geothermal system, I...
  2. williaty

How do I replace this washing machine outlet box?

We just bought our first house and we're finding out there's a lot we don't know! One thing we didn't notice pre-move in was that the washing machine outlet box is badly rusted and one of the water outlet hoses is stuck to it with corrosion. I'd like to just replace it, but I'm not sure how to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks