Search results

1. M

New Well Water Problems

Ehhh the well driller is installing the new tank at the contractors bill not mine, and I am grateful for that, cuz I have spent way too much money on filters as it stands now anyway. How much more time should it take for the well to develop? It has been up and running for over 6 months now. I am...
  2. M

New Well Water Problems

Honestly, the cloudy water does not bother me as much as the huge amounts of granite that is in my water. If they would get the dirt out of my water I will be happy, I dont think I am asking for too much. But getting them here to even see what the issue is has been like pulling teeth on a...
  3. M

New Well Water Problems

Type of pump? Submersible__yes______ Two wire (no control)____x____ Three wire (control box)______ Wire Size_________ Wire Length________ or Jet Pump (above ground)_________ One or two pipes down the well____ Size of Pump? Motor Horsepower?___6hp_______ Pump Model #______________...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks