Search results

1. bbbluueyes

Small air filter source

Hi there - thank you in advance for any advice you may have. I have a wall heater from a 1960's apartment building that needs a smaller air filter - The size is 6 1/2 x 12 x .5 inches. Anyone have any sources? Thanks again! Paul
  2. bbbluueyes

Drain pipe stuck in wall...

Pipe Thanks again for the reply- I am at a different location from the problem pipe so I will try tomorrow - do you think it is ok if I can only get about 1" of the pipe out of the wall and leave the rest in the wall? i.e. - the old pipe may be 4" into the wall, I can remove 1" of it an put...
  3. bbbluueyes

Pipe Thanks guys for replying. The pipe is just the "typical" drain pipe secured by a washer on the wall. I tried the screwdriver - very difficult ---- were you talking about using a hacksaw blade to cut it? Or any other ideas? Thanks again - - Paul
  4. bbbluueyes

Hi- thank you very much in advance- While removing an old (i.e. 60's) bathroom sink and faucet, the pipe going into the wall would not come out. After tugging, cutting, etc.. the pipe old pipe, meaning the pipe that was originally attached to the trap, is now flush with the wall. Is there...
  5. bbbluueyes

Removal of Bathtub Drain Piece

Thanks Thanks for the responses - i will give it a shot !
  6. bbbluueyes

Removal of Bathtub Drain Piece

Hi - thanks in advance for any advice. I am trying to remove a bathtub drain piece(on the floor of the bathtub) in order to install a new overflow piece and drain piece. Is there a special tool to do this? I have tried a needle nose pliers with not success. The "grill" of the drain...
  7. bbbluueyes

Tub Spout Rough In

Hi there - thank you in advance ~ Should be a fairly easy question - I am installing a new tub spout in a remodeled bath. I had a plumber install a new shower valve - for the tub spout rough in, he just left copper pipe protruding from the wall with no threaded pipe to screw the spout into...
  8. bbbluueyes

Installing new soap dish into existing ceramic tile

Hi - thank you in advance for any advice.... I am replacing an existing built in soap dish with a new soap dish. The soap dish is built into the wall..... - need to grind or cut existing ceramic tile about a half inch...what is the best way - Thanks again. Paul
  9. bbbluueyes

Toro Mini 8 sprinkler head will not rotate

Hi - as the title implies, my toro mini 8 sprinkler head will not rotate...I have cleaned around it...any suggestions would be great! Thank you. Paul
  10. bbbluueyes

Schlage deadbolt-flush screws

Hi - I am trying to remove a what I think is a Schlage deadbolt. From the inside of the lock, instead of phillps screws or flat screws, the "screws" are entirely flush to the lock. The face of the deadbolt as I look at it from the inside has two flush screws, not phillps or flat. I know it...
  11. bbbluueyes

Crane Dial Ease Replacing - Bathroom Faucet

it wasnt the aerator, I am going to work on it on Sat...
  12. bbbluueyes

thank you, I will give her a try...Paul
  13. bbbluueyes

yes, I bought two new ones...I am wondering if I installed them too deep....
  14. bbbluueyes

Hi , I am trying to fix a dripping crane bathroom faucet...I had two dial ease (the #4 on the picture) parts on hand so I thought I would replace both... 1. I have proper water connections and pressure. 2. When I replaced the dial ease I could not get any water to go through the spout...
  15. bbbluueyes

1960's Crane Bathroom Faucet

yes, replacing both dial eze valves yes, I am replacing both of the dial eze valves....the entire bronzish piece that screws in from the top of the faucet. after replacing both dial ease and turn on the water from the supply below, I get no water out of the faucet. I am wondering if there...
  16. bbbluueyes

1960's Crane Bathroom Faucet

I am trying to replace the entire stem on both of the hot and cold water... 1. Water is hooked up fine, if stems are off and water is turned on there is pressure 2. When I put both of the stems in and turn the water on the shut off valve I get a trickle of water if I turn the top threaded...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks