Search results

1. T

help, what to use for under bathtub

We are installing a drop in tub and I'm trying to find the best product for under it. There is about 3/4" between the feet on the tub and the platform that is there. I tried the top one and I may have mixed it too wet as it is just crumbling now thanks in advance! Trevor
  2. T

adding spray foam under installed tub

I was working in our one bathroom, which is very much torn apart, and can see through the wall to our other bathroom shower/tub and there isn't anything under the assembly other than the couple little feet supporting it. Since we are using that shower/tub now I've really noticed it flexing...
  3. T

resetting a drop in tub

Hi, We are getting ready to redo some of our bathroom and it requires removing and reinstalling a drop in tub that is set inside a raised tiled area. I broke out the small access point on the front that was the last spot they tiled when they built the house and looking inside I see that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks