Search results

1. Chris_G

What wall board surface under tile in shower?

My G.C. has put up walls in the bathtub/shower that are meant to be tiled over. I want to make sure this is the correct surface. It is not a shower stall, but a bathtub with tile walls. Two of the walls are wood stud walls with fiberglass insulation in between, and the longer wall behind the...
  2. Chris_G

Stainless Steel Custom Fabricated Sink

. Endorsement of Metal Kitchen Fabricators, Inc. I recently had a custom stainless steel kitchen sink fabricated and I would like to share the experience, and the fabricator, with you. Because we are dealing with a small Manhattan kitchen, to maximize space we are using a Fisher &...
  3. Chris_G

Flushometer Brands

OK, this is my first post here. I want to state right up front that I'm not a plumber or a contractor... I prefer manual flushometers over tank toilets. I have two issues I need to resolve before making a final purchase decision: 1.) How to determine which flushometer hardware is compatible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks