Search results

1. BlueBottle

Help Mounting Hudson Reed Thermostatic Bar Shower Mixer Valve.

Yes, that is similar; and thanks for the suggestion. The problem was mainly one of adapters between British and USA pipe standards. The company came through and sent me adapters, which we worked into a secure mounting. (Wing back 90's, copper thread to solder coupling, 3/4" copper stub out...
  2. BlueBottle

Dan did follow through with the parts, and we were able to make it work. Thank you HR, for making things right. Much appreciated. For what it is worth, of the two options Dan sent, this is the adapter we opted to employ. Fits 3/4" copper pipe which we stubbed out from elbow mounts - and...
  3. BlueBottle

So Dan has been very helpful in resolving the missing part scenario - correct parts are apparently on the way. Thank you Hudson Reed. If anyone has any ideas on how best to effectively mount these items, I'd love the feedback. I have the following to work with: The original kit...
  4. BlueBottle

Dan, thanks but the adapter does not fit 1/2" NPT - nothing in the kit at all has tapered threads. Nothing fits 1/2" NPSM either. If we can just get to anything commonly north american, we can get all the adapters we need and figure it out from there. I sent the HReed customer service a...
  5. BlueBottle

Thank you Terry! I searched before posting and read that, but didn't glean an answer to my particular issue.
  6. BlueBottle

My plumber and I are confused by this Hudson Reed shower fixture that I bought. Link (Here is a picture of the whole assembly, for reference) Anyone have experience with this? This is a UK company, with a US distributor that claims to provide all necessary adapters. I contacted them (hard to...
  7. BlueBottle

Opinions on Combi units for DHW & Radiant?

The idea of using a small gas tankless for a combination DHW and radiant heat supply is very appealing. Examples: Navien CH-AMSE series, Rinnai Q Premier series Anyone have some cautions to consider? Anyone a fan of these? Thanks in advance.
  8. BlueBottle

Advice on how to take apart faucet sprayer?

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping that was not the case.
  9. BlueBottle

Advice on how to take apart faucet sprayer?

Could use your help, please. Have a Vigo kitchen faucet (VG02002CH) that has served well for a couple of years. Problem is, when you press the bar on the side of the sprayer, it should switch from spray to stream and back again... and stay on the setting you leave it on. At least it used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks