Search results

1. D

Hot Water in the cold water pipes

I don't believe it's absorbing heat, it's under a raised floor and the water is hot, not just warm. Honestly, if the spigot outside is on and the faucet inside is already hot I can't get cold water out until I turn the spigot outside off. My biggest concern is that the toilet is going to crack.
  2. D

The hose bibb is only cold and the washing machine to my knowledge has no "Y" mixer hose. Unless the Y is inside the machine and you're unable to see it on exterior. No recirculation system, just the regular old 45 year old standard plumbing. The shower valve is 6 or so years old. Could it...
  3. D

When I use the hose or sprinklers outside, the faucets (double handle) Shower (single handle) and toilets start getting only hot water going through them. Nothing in the system has been changed, this problem just kind of came up. Can anyone give me some in site into why this has occurred and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks