Search results

1. Nicholas440

Proper Tank to Bowl Gasket on old Toilet

Hello everyone, I have an old toilet from the 1960 era, and the tag in the tank says Sears Roebuck and shows a diagram of the Tilt Flusher and how to adjust it. My problem is a bolt on one side that holds the tank to bowl is dripping occasionally, and I think from what I searched that this...
  2. Nicholas440

Still unable to identify this bath tub stem

I have searched and searched and I am still unable to find this stem from my bath tub fixture. There is a stamping on the stem just above where the splines are and with a magnifying glass it looks to me like it reads, " 8 WOLVERINE " . I showed it to a plumber who came out to replace my...
  3. Nicholas440

Help needed - indentify bathtub fixture thats leaking

Hello all, I'm new here, and I wanted to replace a washer in my bathtub fixture as it was dripping slowly for some time now. I removed the knob and trim bezel, it was very hard to get the knob off because I believe it's been on for about 30 years or more. The house was built I think in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks