Search results

1. P

pressureless automatic drain valve

Thanks, We called around today to some supply houses and couldnt find it. Still have more i could call. This little creative system my brother came up with may be over our heads. Might just end up making it manual. Anyways i thought i would be able to just hook it up to a sprinkler timer and...
  2. P

Hey, thanks a lot. Not looking for anything elegant looking it will be in a wall. It will be used inside a pigeon loft. I did not know that they were refered to as solenoid valves just that irrigation valves which now know to be a solenoid valve do the same thing. I don't know much about these...
  3. P

I'm sorry, the title should have been "looking for Pressureless automatic drain valve" change that for me? I'm looking for a solution to a problem. I'm plumping up a water bowl to a float vavle so that it fills automatically. What I want is a pipe at the bottom of the bowl so that it can drain...
  4. P

Hello, is there anyone that is aware of an automatic drain valve? What I'm trying to accomplish is having a bowl of water get filled off a float valve and drained from the bottom of the bowl multiply times a day automatically. I have an inline sprinkler control valve but that does not work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks