Search results

1. matryoshka

No clogs? Toto Drake Sanigloss?

Okay, one more question... I think I read that with the G-Max flush, if you hold the lever down longer, it will add more water if it's needed for, um, extra flushing. Is that true, and if so, does the Double Cyclone also work that way?
  2. matryoshka

That is actually a really good idea! Although the Promenade for the upstairs would have a G-Max flush, not the Double Cyclone. Does one work better than the other, or are they just comparable? Now I just have to decide if I have enough clearance for the elongated Promenade upstairs...
  3. matryoshka

TMI alert: I think the girl does have a medical issue, which we are trying to address. The dimensions are not even near what that MaP test is testing. At least double those dimensions (in both directions), perhaps more. Ew. Do you think the G-Max would have any hope of working on that better...
  4. matryoshka

Okay, so I can still use the regular plastic toilet brush? Well, that's a relief. Does it really reduce hard-water stains? Or do they still build up and then I can't use anything gritty to get rid of them (honestly, though, even the gritty stuff barely touches the hard water stains on the...
  5. matryoshka

I was looking at the Drake II. I don't like the style quite as much, but my bigger concern is the different flushing system. I'm just not convinced that the "double cyclone" will flush down what I need it to. (I'm really not kidding about the 1000g thing). Isn't the Double Cyclone just plain...
  6. matryoshka

Kohler Portrait or Toto Promeade?

One currently has a Kohler Portrait sink. I have a Kohler Portrait toilet in the main bathroom, which honestly has worked well for many, many years. It clogs sometimes, but generally it's fairly reliable. I had been planning to get another Portrait to put in the other bathroom to match the...
  7. matryoshka

We're putting in new toilets in two bathrooms. I was going to put both stories here, but I think I'll split the posts as the questions are fairly different... In the downstairs (tiny) washroom I want to replace an American Standard that clogs *constantly*. Now, I do have to admit that I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks