Search results

1. jbrukardt

Water flows up vent stack, rather than out waste pipe (kitchen sink)

I have the strangest problem. Water is willfully ignoring the path of least resistance, and rising up almost 12 inches to flow out a vent stack cleanout instead of down the drain. Long story short, my kitchen sink has a brand new drain pipe (1.5 inch pvc) that i put in myself about a year...
  2. jbrukardt

Ground collapse/sinkhole around well casing

I found a very serious problem at my home the other day, which I have owned about 5 years. The soil around my well casing has caved in massively. At least 1.5 feet out on all sides of the casing, with maybe a 10 inches of soil as a cap over the hole. Its a massive safety risk, and with enough...
  3. jbrukardt

Well pressure tank: fittings leaking

I recently replumbed my well pressure tank, and its pretty clear that i've universally done something wrong with my threaded fittings. I had a number of CPVC slip fittings which are dry and not leaking at all, but every metal to metal (brass) fitting, and plastic to plastic fitting is...
  4. jbrukardt

Well pressure tank: fittings leaking

delete, double posted by accident
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks