Search results

1. Groves

Fleck 7000SXT Carbon Filter startup

So excited, the softener and GAC are plumbed and leak free. I heard that I wasn't supposed to plug the valve into the wall socket for the first day (to give the carbon time to absorb the water before a backwash) BUT, I heard too late. I had it briefly plugged in (few hours) yesterday...
  2. Groves

Any ports after Charcoal, but before Softener?

We have only moderately hard water (10gpg), with a good bit of chlorine from our city water. (1.4ppm avg) We're getting 1.5cu-ft GAC and softener. On it's way. The particular kidney issues in our household means we love all the sodium we can get. That's not why we're softening, but we're...
  3. Groves

The standard confusion - Fleck or Clack?

Big Box stores everywhere. I'm sure the units work, but I'd rather not have the lowest cost lowest quality gig. You guys have been a great resource. I'm want a unit that will last and be serviceable. From what I gather here, a fleck or clack valve is what I'm after. Only one place...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks