Search results

1. jmed999

Looking for a tool to remove a 6" countersunk cleanout plug...please help.

I have 3 cleanouts on a drainage system here on my property. The cleanouts (6" SDR 35) are closed off with cleanout plugs just like this... 6" PVC Cleanout Countersunk Plug (MPT) I need a tool to remove them. The square in the middle is about 2-1/4" to 2-3/8" square. I can't find a tool...
  2. jmed999

How to determine well pump depth

Does anyone know how I can determine the depth of my well pump? Would that be associated with the permit or is it listed on something associated with the well? I'm wanting to know the depth so I can look up the flow rate on the manufacturers charts. Thanks guys!
  3. jmed999

Building a house/need help with master shower PEX line routing

Hello and thanks in advance for your help! We are building a house and the builder's plumbing sub is doing the rough in now. In the master bath we have a shower head and a hand shower on a sliding rail. https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/product/T17293-RB...
  4. jmed999

Pros and Cons of Different Water Heater Recirculation Methods

I have a Noritz gas tankless water heater. I'm wanting to put in a recirculation pump so we have fast hot water throughout my home. It looks like there are 3 methods and I'm not sure what the pros and cons are of each. 1st Method: My plumber told me an easy way is to use a pump under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks