Search results

1. Bob57

Is there a tub/shower unit good for a rental unit?

I just finished installing a Sterling unit in my own house and the unit out of the box already had cracks in 2 of 4 pieces and the boxes were not damaged. The supply house replaced them with no problem but I need something durable for a rental and I will take the time to make sure everything is...
  2. Bob57

I understand what you are saying but I have read reviews about some tub/showers that have cracked before being used and some have cracked at the walls and I just want to make sure I buy a brand that has a good reputation for quality.
  3. Bob57

I have a rental unit that needs a tub/shower unit and I have read reviews on some that have problems with cracking and I hope to find a brand that is durable. Thanks
  4. Bob57

Crack in new Vikrell shower wall flange

Has Vikrell proved to be a brittle material compared to fiberglass? I have seen stress cracks in fiberglass but they were more on the surface, on this Vikrell it cracked and went all the way thru.
  5. Bob57

Crack in new Vikrell shower wall flange

I just installed a new Sterling Vikrell walk in shower. I predrilled holes in the mounting flanges and there is a crack from the top of flange down and thru one of the holes and one of the ribs under the pan had the edge cracked off when I took it out of the box but that should not hurt it. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks