Search results

1. RediPlumb

HTP Fire Tube Boiler overheating

We have a HTP flash heater MC-100 that is overheating and shutting off. I've created a 1.5 min video of the control panel as the unit cycles from ~158 to ~200 You can see it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuakr4pa010f2xq/HTP%20Boiler%20Overheating.mov?dl=0 Cannot located a corresponding...
  2. RediPlumb

Identify this kitchen faucet, Price Pfister

Found the model # on back of spout collar. It's a PP but discontinued model. PP customer service responsively provided exploded replacement parts schematic. So, we're good. Thank you for your assistance. c
  3. RediPlumb

Identify this kitchen faucet, Price Pfister

Can anyone i.d. the k faucet pictured in the attachment. I couldn't find I.D. label anywhere. 2nd pic shows the inside of the faucet, presumably requiring special tool. thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks