Search results

1. T

Is caulking necessary?

Thanks, must get the 100% stuff !
  2. T

Is caulking necessary?

Hi all, today I removed some caulking from between the tile and tub on a tub/shower. It suddenly donned on me that when the water gets through the grout/cement board and goes back to the tub, how does it get back in if you have that interface caulked? Then I did some googling and found this...
  3. T

Moisture barrier issue

No, there was just drywall on the framing. Funny thing is it was just regular drywall that was smashed in from when they probably installed the modular shower. It didn't even go all the way up to the ceiling. This is an old building. I would be surprised if any of the units are done the way they...
  4. T

Moisture barrier issue

Hi all, Newb here, hope someone can help. Ok, here's situation.... I live in a townhouse. I have started the process to begin tiling a small shower. I removed an old acrylic modular type shower. I was left with broken up drywall, which I removed from all 3 walls. As it turns out, theres...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks