Search results

1. Wallijonn

Getting rid of lime, rust and calcium bowl deposits

Process I used: Need: Eye protection goggles Notrile gloves 2 small sponges HD Zep Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover Process: Wet both sponges, lightly wring out. Turn off water at toilet. Hopefully it is a 1/4 turn valve. Fully flush toilet (Water will still be at the bottom of the bowl - do...
  2. Wallijonn

Your new look is G-R-E-A-T!

Just wanted to thank you for the re-design. It now seems to be working flawlessly and I love the new look. Before I would get a message that said whether or not I should leave or stay on the page after hitting the save posit button. That's probably the reason why some were double posting. I...
  3. Wallijonn

Temperature Pressure Relief Valve (TPR) re-location?

Is it possible to re-locate the temp/pressure valve from the side to the top? I like the Kenmore/A.O. Smith WHs but they have the pressure relief valve on the side. One of the features on a WH that I am interested in is minimal lime buildup within the WH. (To that end I am thinking of installing...
  4. Wallijonn

Drake installation - things I learned along the way.

1] If you are thinking of replacing your toilet wall water valve it's best if you do it while the old bowl is removed and before you install the new bowl. 2] To remove a stuck compression ring (don't bother trying to hammer it off) use a flat file and file away the top of it WITHOUT filing...
  5. Wallijonn

Can a 1.28gpf Toto be converted to a 1.6gpf Toto?

If you consider the differences between the Drake CST743S 1.6gpf and the CST743E 1.28gpf being the fill valves and flush valves, TSU24A & THU129W-A and TSU53A & THU252P-A respectfully, since both use the same bowl, CST743E, is it possible to convert the Drake II CST454CEFG to 1.6gpf in the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks