Search results

1. fairacres

Low hot water pressure in bath tub

Found problem I opened the unit and found pieces of copper metal inside it. One of two copper plates in the unit had disintegrated. I bought a replacement part from Home Depot and now I get both hot and cold water once more.
  2. fairacres

Thanks. I was thinking of maybe taping it with a hammer to see it the spool was stuck. I'll try tomorrow and it that doesn't work replace the unit.
  3. fairacres

The pipes are all copper and were new fifteen years ago. The hot water flow is very little, while the cold water flows normal. I bypassed the heat control to try to get hotter water but the minimal flow is not enough water to shower with. I can't read the part number of the valve behind the...
  4. fairacres

Kohler diverter The model number is too hard to read with artificial light, inside the closet wall. I'll try again in daylight. I know it's a Kohler, with a single handle control lever and the tub spout has a diverter to direct the water to the shower head but the hot water to the tub spout...
  5. fairacres

My bath hot water goes through a diverter, as does my bath cold water. The hot water comes out with very little pressure, where as the cold water comes out strong so I can never get a hot enough shower. Both pipes to the diverter feed off the hot and cold water pipes that go to the sink, which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks