Search results

1. MarkLamberti

Leak in baseboard?

I have a boiler with 4 zones (one of is indirect fired hot water heater) I finished my basement a few years ago. I put in baseboard using pex for supply in a few spots i ran the pex behind the wall and could not get at it with the pex tool so i used sharkbite fittings. This winter when the...
  2. MarkLamberti

How can i tell supply from return?

I am replacing a small radiator in my kitchen with a kickspace heater. I have a 4 zone boiler with individual pex runs to each raidator, what i cant figure out is if there is a way to tell which pex line is the supply/return. Is the bleeder on the radiator always on one side? is there a...
  3. MarkLamberti

Peninsula electrical outlet?

Thanks for the ideas guys. I saw that code about when the overhang is greater then 6". I dont want to do a pop up but i like the idea of using a spacer between the cabs and putting it there. If i curve the end of the coutertop on the end of *****ula can i put one towards the corner?
  4. MarkLamberti

yea i know the 2-4 foto rule but i also dont think your supposed to have them towards the top of the pensula if there is an overhang due to the same reasoning.
  5. MarkLamberti

I am putting in an island as part of my kitchen remodel. It will be 72" long with a 10" overhang for a total of 82" on the long end, cabinets on one side and a 10" over hang on the other end for a total of 36" wide. I am not sure where to put the outlet. I see it is often put ont the long...
  6. MarkLamberti

Toe kick heater hot water

Hello; I am redoing my kitchen and dinning room aprox 12x25 in size. I am removing 2 radiators and plan to heat with only toe kick heaters. The room will be split with a peninsula. I was planning on using only one toe kick heater in this however I am now thinking I may be better with 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks