Search results

1. Rich H

Wisconsin Code

I can't find reference to it anywhere in the Comm statutes for the state of Wisconsin - can anyone tell me if Wisconsin plumbing code is based on the IPC, UPC, or something else??? I would guess UPC, but I just want to know.
  2. Rich H

Ok, pex connection type....

I have looked at all the PEX connection types - I like the Wirsbo / Uponor system the best, and it seems to have the following of most all the pro plumbers. The Viega ProPress seems good too. My question is this - the other two major connection types, copper crimp or stainless steel clamp -...
  3. Rich H

Temporary Toilet Install?

I'm remodeling my bathroom and have run into a major snag that is holding up progress. Tub and surround were damaged in shipping - I'm waiting on the replacements. Obviously, I can't finish the drywall, flooring, etc. prior to tub and surround installation. So, my wife and kids are getting...
  4. Rich H

Greenboard/vapor barrier/etc questions

Hello all - this is my first post, been lurking for a week or two. Great site, lots of good info here! Here is my dilemna: I'm getting ready to remodel my 72 sf bathroom. House was built 1945-ish. Right after Hurricane Katrina, I went and bought enough greenboard to completely cover the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks