Search results

1. prosper

Help with Price Pfister valve knob to handle conversion

Both the knob and handle are Price Pfister. Can this be done? Thanks!
  2. prosper

Help with Price Pfister valve knob to handle conversion

I'm trying to change from this knob to this handle I just swapped the knob for the handle and didn't change any of the internal hardware. However, I'd like to have the handle pivot like a lever so I can just pull on the bottom of the handle as opposed to having to pull out the entire...
  3. prosper

Help with changing Price Phister knob to Moen lever tub handle

Thanks for the reply. Can I change out just the cartridge or do I have to change the entire Avante valve to the Moen Posi-Temp to make it work? Sound like it might be easier to just get a Price Phister knob.
  4. prosper

Help with changing Price Phister knob to Moen lever tub handle

I'm trying to change my bath tub handle from a Moen knob to a Moen lever but have a problem. The posi-temp adapter that came with the lever kit does not fit onto the cartridge. I'm used to a brass or metal piece that the adapter screws into but the one that is currently attached is plastic and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks