Search results

1. ronan

2140 ft pump motor control circuit via float switch..?

I need to install a very long (2140ft distance one-way, X2) DC control circuit run through a float switch to control a 220 vac, 1.5 hp submersible water pump in a well pumping up to a gravity feed tank. Tentative planned installation is a wide angle float switch in the water tank, with a solid...
  2. ronan

Best set-up for a very long run to tank float switch & back to contactor/controller

Hello everyone just looking to pick some more experienced brains than mine on this mater. I have a 220v pump in my well pumping up to a gravity feed tank on my property 450ft rise & 1800ft run..!. Right now it’s controlled by a simple 220v Intermatic 24 Hour Mechanical Timer/Switch set to run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks