Search results

1. db3058

Roots in Main Sewer Line

Absolutely. I'm not talking about real plumbers. I just had a great guy finish a job for me after I got sick. I am talking about my experience lately about crisis rooter guys. I've had multiple bad experiences helping my 95 yr old mother-in-law with guys lying and trying to rip her off after...
  2. db3058

Roots in Main Sewer Line

I had the same issue at my home years ago shortly after buying the house. The rooter guy ran his cutter through a couple times. I never had another problem although he pulled a lot of roots out. I did snake it myself 20 years later just for preventive maintenance with a rented snake from Home...
  3. db3058

Warning Rebuilding Watts water pressure regulator

I am so grateful I never rebuilt my Watts LFU5B-Z3 and just bought a new one. I had one just off the city water meter in a Christie box close to 20 years old. It seemed to be working but I was remaking the entry to remove a gate valve for a ball and was going to rebuild the pressure regulator...
  4. db3058

Rinnai RUR199I Recirculation Pump Noise

Big UPDATE! I re-made up my water line entry 24 " from the meter to get rid of the gate valve and install a ball valve that actually shuts the water off. I decided to replace the old Watts pressure regulator as well in that line. After doing that ALL the noise in the re circulation line is...
  5. db3058

It's just the recirc line that's 1/2". I bought this house and so I couldn't design how the pipe was run or properly ream the insides of the pipe. Thank you for your response. I'll look into the timer option.
  6. db3058

I installed a Rinnai tankless with a dedicated re circulation line on one side of a 4000 ft home (There is a standard tank water heater on the other side). The tank water heater removed for the tankless had a passive re circulation line that was used for the return line. It worked with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks