Search results

1. TL

Stone vessel sink drain problem

I didn't know that. So, you're saying that crescent should be right up against the underside of the tile? It definitely doesn't take toooo much force to rotate the faucets. I had called Moen about that and had come to the conclusion that that was a "limitation" of a vessel sink faucet with...
  2. TL

I meant to follow up here . .then I forgot. Then I remembered and it's been bugging me that I have not gotten around to it until now. :) Anyway. . . As I mentioned above, I was able to use the Moen pop-up drains (the ones I preferred) and then use the extension (post #5) for the "problem"...
  3. TL

The washer does seem a little thick. You can see it in the pic. Hmm...
  4. TL

I'm hoping to throw these together this weekend after the order arrives, but wanted to get a few opinions. . . The sinks don't have drain openings that are "recessed." I've seen a few threads about complaints with a little bit of water not being able to fully drain from the sink because the...
  5. TL

For anyone still scoring at home. . . They discontinued the finish and I couldn't find any replacements anywhere. I'll think of Kohler fondly when I sit down on all of their toilets that are in my house. As it turns out, I have something that will work. Moen sent me one of these free of...
  6. TL

Just to follow up. . . I ordered two of these drains with oil rubbed bronze finish. They arrived yesterday. I open the box and the finish looks black to me. I look at the box and it says ORB. I open the other box, same thing. I then notice that on the bag that the drains were in, the...
  7. TL

Same model here. That's exactly why I called them. . .twice. The first time they couldn't tell me. I called back and asked if they could have someone in the warehouse measure one. They did. They said the thread length was 3 1/4 inches. Then I see the first review at the top online. :) So...
  8. TL

I actually came across that video yesterday! Thanks. What drain did you use there, by the way? I'm getting tired of looking. I wish Moen and Kohler made theirs with a longer thread length, although I can't quite tell how long the threads are on the Kohler (bad spec sheet). I prefer this...
  9. TL

Did you watch the video? The water draining "sensuously" didn't seem to be too robust to me. :eek::eek: I wasn't considering purchasing this. . .no warning needed! :):)
  10. TL

I definitely don't feel like cutting that thing. I just have to find something I like. No a big fan of the pop ups, esthetically speaking. This looks interesting, although not $145.50 a piece interesting. . ...
  11. TL

Thanks for the replies and links. I'm still looking around. The sink is travertine so it's pretty soft...I just don't want to deal with the aggravation and mess if I don't have to...:)
  12. TL

I'm learning. . . What do you recommend? On of the touch/pop up varieties?
  13. TL

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted. Still looking...o_O
  14. TL

I think this will work! Features: Internally threads into drain body Extends drain shank threads 1-1/4" in length Perfect for thick sinks - vessel and countertop, concrete, or custom installations Works with offset and regular grid strainers Remove tailpiece, add extension, re-install...
  15. TL

I've been looking all over for something with longer threads with oil rubbed bronze.
  16. TL

Ok, so I'm back with yet another issue from Project Ulcer. . .:mad: I tiled my bathroom vanity top and installed two travertine vessel sinks. These have been a problem in every way possible. The current problem is that the depth of the cutout for the drain on one of them is too deep...
  17. TL

Double sink rough in. . .

Ah. I thought that might be the case. I edited that out of my comment...I didn't want to sound stupid! :). I see what your talking about there. Thank you once again. Tom
  18. TL

Thanks, Terry. I'll end up with something like this. Is a washer not necessary at the threaded adaptor? Or is that not the correct adaptor? Do I, perhaps, need a different nut than what came with it? The washer works when using one of the nuts from the trap kit. I'm assuming I need one of...
  19. TL

I was confused.. :). I found the reducing washers. I just need to change the trap adapters at the wall.
  20. TL

I think I found the answer to my question. If I use the 1 1/4 tailpieces, I MUST use 1 1/4 inch p traps. Is that correct? Or am I confused?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks