Search results

1. E

Does 10% resin require impact softening capacity and does it require a special screen

My sytem is 1.5 cu. ft of resin advertised as having a 45,000 grain capacity. I thought your guidance was to program for a capacity of 30,000 grains and 9 lbs per regen?
  2. E

Does 10% resin require impact softening capacity and does it require a special screen

Thank you for the prompt reply and helpful information. The independent dealer who sold me the Watts system is setting up the system, however, he is only inputting the basics such as setting time, inputting hardness info, regen time of day. etc. Watts told me they preset set all of their Clack...
  3. E

I just purchased my first ever water softener (Watts with Clack WS1 with 1.5 cu. ft. of resin rated for 45,000 grains using the standard 8% resin). The dealer who sold me the Watts system was able to have Watts swap out the standard 8% resin and use 10% resin free of charge. Does the change in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks