Search results

1. M

water constantly draining need help not sure if its pressure tank or softener problem

it's draining through a clear hose...which I'm assuming is the water softener but the technician doesn't think so...no moist/damp fixtures..no pressure loss...no spillage.
  2. M

water constantly draining need help not sure if its pressure tank or softener problem

Pressure tank or water softener? Water constantly draining-- Need input We have a aqua air v60 pressure tank and an rainsoft softner.... water is constantly draining from somewhere? but it looks like it's originating from the pressure tank... It's snaking through the basement to the drain for...
  3. M

i figure out the water softener bypass.. and it's not the softener ..thanks so much, Marisa
  4. M

We have a aqua air v60 pressure tank and an rainsoft softner.... water is constantly draining from somewhere? but it looks like it's originating from the pressure tank... It's snaking through the basement to the drain for the washing machine.. where the softener system normally drains and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks