Search results

1. StevenW1969

Need Plumbing layout advice

I have a renovation project that I have been working on and have to replace the sewer main pipe and all the interior plumbing. I got the main sewer pipe run it has a 1/2" drop per foot to the septic tank and have tried to keep this same drop throughout the rest of the drains. I attached some...
  2. StevenW1969

Filtration Advice

My wife and I just bought an old HUD home in West Michigan (North Muskegon) and are in the process of renovating it. All the plumbing to this house was shattered due to neglect and it froze.So I dropped a new well point down, replaced the pump with a 1 hp shallow well pump. The county engineer...
  3. StevenW1969

Pump Loses Pressure When Faucet is On!

Hi all I'm new too the forums. I just bought an old home. It was originally owned by an old couple who built the house in 1948. As of 5 years ago the husband died, then the wife was taken to a retirement home. The grandson of these folks bought the house and trashed it then lost it because he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks