Search results

1. G

New shower arm

Yep tried one and it acts like it is too big. I have also tried a 3/8 adapter and it is too small.
  2. G

New shower arm

I checked the joint in the wall and it is clear. The original didn't break and there is nothing in the threads. The old pipe screws back in fine but a new 1/2 one won't.
  3. G

New shower arm

That's what I thought but I actually unscrewed the old arm and took it to the store and it is 7/16. The only thing I can possible think is that when the house was built it was made from pipe that was bent instead of buying the standard arm. The original shower head didn't fit well either.
  4. G

New shower arm

I am needing to install a new shower arm because my shower head needs replacing but unfortunately the shower arm that is coming out of the wall is not normal size. At first I thought that the threads were just stripped some but upon closer inspection the threads are 7/16" instead of 1/2". I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks