Search results

1. P

Constant water pressure issues

constant pressure No I haven't raised it up from 30/50. I wasn't really sure if it would fix the problem. I was in the process of having some people come out to have my tank replaced but as soon as they took one look at configuration of the current tank, the type of pipes being used and...
  2. P

Youfr smart tee So say that your smart tee will connect to any pressure tank? It looks like that is the way I am going to go. How can get one of your tees? Paul
  3. P

More information As I said, I am new to all this. The information I got from the county about my well is as follows: Well depth - 145 ft Pump is a 1/2 hp, rpm - 3450 and they say it pumps at 60 gal/min after 7 hours, what ever that means. As it turns out my pressure tank I believe might...
  4. P

Smart Tee vs. Cycle Smart valve Ok, I have just done some research and I think I know what each one does. It appears the way to keep my pressure the most constant would be the smart tee. The CSV just keeps the pump running all the time and would push more water through the system. With a...
  5. P

Hi, I am new to this forum and hope you will have some good ideas. Let me say right from the start, I am new to having a well. Just moved into my home about a year ago. I am on a learning curve on how my well system works. The house was built in 1989. The well is 250 ft deep, with a 60...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks