Search results

1. H

True or a Load of Malarkey?

Ha! This "expert" is a plumber with twenty years' experience. He needs to enroll in Toilet Tank Top 101. More likely, he was trying to con me.
  2. H

I know. What the guy from Mr. Rooter told me sounded really inane, but I thought I'd run it past you guys. You're the reason I bought a Toto in the first place. It has been a good purchase.
  3. H

No, I'm not making it up. I had to call Mr. Rooter. I hate calling them, but I was desperate. This is what he told me. He may have thought that because I'm a single woman, I would fall for this. That's why I asked. I'm sure he was hoping I'd buy a new toilet from him.
  4. H

I had to call a plumber last night to unclog my Toto Drake. One thing he did while he was here was to lift off the tank top to show me the underside. It has a rough surface. He said I had a "cheap" toilet because of the rough underside of the tank top. I told him I did a lot of research...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks