Search results

1. S

Double fixture fitting - sink next to washing machine standpipe

I am renovating a room in which I plan to place a washing machine with a sink next to it. I'm curious if it is possible for these two fixtures to share a vent through a double fixture fitting? The alternative would probably be something like this: Input is appreciated!
  2. S

Laundy room/mudroom

Laundy room/mudroom vent question I'm in the process of moving my washer/dryer from the basement to the first floor. My initial design for DWV doesn't look like it will work because for some reason there are a few extra studs. The plumbing shown is on an exterior wall. Here was what I had...
  3. S

Upgrading very old pressure tank

I'm one year into a new house we bought that was built in 1971. Water is served from a well that I don't have a lot of specific info on. In 2010, there was a 1/2 HP Goulds submersible pump model 5gs05 (5GPM) installed set at 300' using 1" poly. I spoke to the installer and the only extra detail...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks