Search results

1. KAdams4458

Eternal 195s LP orifice

Last year I picked up an Eternal 195s, then maybe a month later, they bugged out of the US. It's effectively worthless at this point, but because I do have a lot of money tied up in it, and dont have the cash for two new roofs and another water heater, I would like to run it until it dies. The...
  2. KAdams4458

Your thoughts concerning this sink/dishwasher setup

This one is ugly. How would you fix it? I can't see a way to do it without opening the wall and shifting things down, but as I don't spend all day doing this stuff, I'm betting there is an easier way. I have not been able to figure out a way to shorten the tail pieces up enough to get the...
  3. KAdams4458

Grease interceptor and commercial sink (oops)

I'm trying to correct the installation of a grease interceptor and a three compartment commercial sink, and I thought someone here might have some suggestions. The sink and interceptor as they are now: But wait! Look at what didn't get installed! The flow control: As you see in the last...
  4. KAdams4458

Shower valve roughed in just a bit too shallow

Oh, the fun and joy of owning a home. Rather, the fun and joy of finding all of the completely stupid stuff that the ridiculous pre-purchase inspection didn't reveal, but really should have. My focus in this post is the shower valve in our master bath. While showering for the first time, I...
  5. KAdams4458

The load center game

My wife and I are buying, or at least attempting to buy our first house together. The place we almost own has a detached shop with its own 200 amp service. I won't get in to details about the house at the moment, but it has its share of questionable electrical work. Let's focus on the load...
  6. KAdams4458

A few progress photos for you all

Thought I'd share the joy and wonder of my home project with you folks. I can't be the only one who'll get a kick out of the kind of things I'm discovering. For a little background, this all started out as a service panel replacement that lead to the need for relocating our washer and dryer...
  7. KAdams4458

Washer drain & water heater placement concerns

I have a few concerns about some of the work I'm attempting to perform on my home, and I would welcome any advice and suggestions any of you may have. First, a little background on my situation. A while back their was a fire in our electrical service panel, and I ended up replacing the whole...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks