Search results

1. A

Sewage Pump selection and venting question...

Does Water Ace make a good pump. The reason I ask is they are sold by Lowe's and therefore easiest for me to get. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  2. A

Sewage Pump selection and venting question...

I'm finishing my basement and I need a sewage pump that will pump up approx. 11 ft to an overhead 4" main waste pipe. Does anyone have any suggestions on a realiable brand of pump? I hear all these names, Little Giant, Zoeller, Liberty, Water Ace...are any of these better than the others...
  3. A

Installing a basement shower stall

If you're referring to the 2" pipe that is coming from the floor, there is no trap connected to it that I can tell. I've ran water down into the pipe and it all disappears. Meaning I can't see that the trap, if there was one, is holding the water. If there is another way to test for a trap...
  4. A

Installing a basement shower stall

I have 2 pipes that were installed when my house was built. One is obviously a toilet pipe and the 2nd is a 2" pipe for a sink and shower hook up. My problem is that the builder did not put a trap in the floor for the 2" pipe and now I have to figure out how to put a trap under a shower stall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks