Search results

1. Freddi

Water Softener selection help again

This may look familiar; as I asked for some help a while ago. I still have not finished selecting and installing a softener, and my wife is getting pretty cranky. The last time I asked about this, it seems as though the thread got out of hand.....so i decided to start out fresh. The...
  2. Freddi

Sizing and Spec Help? Water Softener

Let me see if I'm grasping the right things here... Upon looking at the charts, it seems as though that there are diminishing returns on trying to knock off the bad ions with salt ions. Is the 'discussion' on whether it is better to have more media, or to use more salt with less 'good' done...
  3. Freddi

Did I ask something wrong? I don't know what I did...Just looking for some help.
  4. Freddi

So what should I consider instead? Bigger unit? I understand the math above, but it doesn't take the occasional iron dosing. Should I adjust for that?
  5. Freddi

Thank you in advance for your help, I have been reading alot here, and see that there are quite a few people in the know, and have been very helpful in the past. I hope to be able to tap that myself! Here are the usage particulars: - 3700 sq.ft. home with 3.5 bathrooms, 2 with bathtub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks