Search results

1. cmwand

What to do with abandoned drain/vent line?

I am removing a sink from an existing basement location and don't have any immediate plans on replacing it, so I have to do something with the existing lines. What to do with the soon-to-be abandoned/unused drain is fairly straightforward because I have access to remove the drain pipe back to...
  2. cmwand

Question about venting an island sink

I'm in the midst of a kitchen remodel and am adding an island with a sink where previously there was none. I'm familiar with the idea of island vent loops and generally would prefer to do that rather than use an AAV to vent the island sink. However, in this situation, there's insufficient...
  3. cmwand

Adding laundry standpipe next to soil/waste stack

I'm about to start a laundry room remodel on my house's first floor and would like to move the washer and dryer. The location the washer would be moved to is on a wall that has a 3" waste stack servicing one (and only one) bathroom ( with a tub, toilet and sink) on the second floor above the...
  4. cmwand

Help with adding drain line for washer outlet box

I'm aiming to add a washer outlet box drain line to a wall that currently has a sink drain line, vent, and drain line from the floor above and would like to get some advice on the best way to re-do the drain/vent lines. I've attached a photo showing the existing situation. These are all 2" ABS...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks