Search results

1. Jack G

Washing machine discharge rates and standpipe specs for Condo Board, Inglis IFR42001

Not sure if my reply went thru. I will measure it next week, and see if that will suffice. I find it hard to believe the manufactures will not list these specifications clearly, their 1-800 numbers can't tell us, nor can dealers. Must be some trade or liability issues floating around this...
  2. Jack G

Washing machine discharge rates and standpipe specs for Condo Board, Inglis IFR42001

Thanks hj, that seems to align with my somewhat logic thinking as well. We can see if your professional comments can add any weight to the situation. A commercial plumber did the install, and maybe we can get them to put something in writing that they would accept. If it wasn't for the...
  3. Jack G

My daughter bought her first home (a condo) that has strict guidelines for washing machines. They specify a discharge rate of 6 GPM for less. She bought a Inglis IFR42001 machine that states in the manual ... "The standpipe drain requires a minimum diameter standpipe of 2" (5 cm). The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks